Train the Business Mentor-Leader (TTM)
Mufasa’s Train the Business Mentor-Leader Programme has been designed for any individuals in Leadership Roles to be transformed into world class mentors and leaders.
This Services SETA accredited course is designed to prepare leaders in skills that will enable them to guide organisations through a process of change.
It will also equip others to work as teams to accomplish organizational goals in a spirit of cooperation and collaboration.
The workshop will lead individuals through the process of facilitating change from the initial brief and proposal, along the various stages and finally to the completion of the project.
The TTM will ably assist you in formally developing internal Mentors and Coaches to enhance your internal Mentorship programme. Certified trainees will be invited to a quarterly National Training Conference for continuous development in order to stay abreast with latest developments in Coaching techniques and tools.
The TTM Programme comprises of the following modules:
1. Four days of interactive workshops covering the following modules:
Module 1: Ethical Principles in Mentoring and Coaching
Module 2: Facilitation Skills and Tools
Module 3: Mentoring and Coaching Skills and Tools
Module 4: From Good to Great Leadership
2. Field Work Support – “Walking the Journey Together”
24 Hours of implementation support spread over six months. This comprises personal one-on-one mentoring-coaching sessions with an MBCI accredited mentor-coach.
Each delegate will be given the opportunity to address prioritized issues that impact personally and organizationally.
3. Key Objectives:
• Practical application of course theory to “real-life” challenges
• Greater personal self-awareness
• Taking responsibility for growth and development as mentor-coach
• Confidence in using the mentor-coaching tools with organisational teams and clients
• Personal plan for work-life balance
• Implementation of action plans